Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Grant Recipient Charlotte Wood



Name: Charlotte Wood
Subject Taught: Algebra I, geometry, EOI Projects
School: Tahlequah Central Academy
Grant Received: iPad, TI Nspire app, and accessories

We received this email from Charlotte Wood regarding a surprising benefit of receiving the grant. 
When I got the news that my grant was approved, I felt, in my heart, a great sense of satisfaction.  It was like I felt valued all of a sudden. 
Then, when my Amazon box arrived, it was like Christmas.  I know the grant’s purpose is to enhance education, but I never imagined how much receiving the grant would enhance my attitude! 
I have been using the iPad with so many apps that I’ve found to help both the lower AND upper level students with differentiated exercises.  I love it!  Thank you so much to the Foundation!
If you would like to help teachers like Charlotte Wood enhance education and attitudes, please consider donating to Tahlequah Public Schools Foundation. 

Tahlequah Public Schools Foundation does not replace state funds for education. Its goal is to nourish excellence and provide a wider range of educational opportunities for our students.





No comments:

Post a Comment