Saturday, May 2, 2015

Can you tell me more about door prizes at Uncorked 2015?


How do I get a door prize ticket?

Answer these questions:

Are you going to Uncorked 2015: Celebrating Teachers on May 7 from 6-9 at the Spider Gallery?
Are you a TPS employee?
Are you a TPS teacher?

"Yes" to any of the above questions gets you a door prize ticket.

So I can get up to three tickets just by walking in the door?

Yes.

What if I want more?

If you participate in the wine and food pairings, then you will get an additional ticket. Wine & food tickets are available for purchase at door or pre-order at Celeste Looney Insurance, Health First Chiropractic and Mary's Liquor.

Cool.  What if I love the prizes so much that I really want to get an edge on the competition...and want more chances to win?

Additional door prize tickets will be available for purchase.  $3 each or 2 for $5.

I can hardly wait.  Who would want to miss such a great event?

Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment